In this episode, Leo talks with Tim Condon about Server-Side Swift and the Vapor Web Framework:
- How Vapor fits into the development of an application
- Why you’d choose Vapor
- What it takes to get started
… as well as..
- How does Vapor compare to NodeJS, Ruby, .Net or PHP?
- What is the Server-Side Group and SwiftNIO?
- Is Vapor ready for production?
- What’s the best way to get started?
- How can you share code correctly between iOS and the server?
- What improvements are being made in Vapor 4?
- How does Swift 5 change the way database models work?
- How has SwiftUI and Combine affected Vapor and the way HTML is rendered?