Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/3MOK_smitUU
- Episode 110 - Connecting Wirelessly with Gui Rambo
- Episode 106 - Mac Dev in 2021 with Daniel Jalkut
- Episode 98 - Async, Await, and Combine with Marin Todorov
- Episode 95 - Swift Playgrounds with Steve Lipton
- Episode 94 - iPad Development with Adam Shaw
- Episode 92 - WWDC 2021 - Platforms State of the Union with Peter Witham
- Episode 91 - Fastlane with Josh Holtz
- Episode 89 - Cryptography with Marcin Krzyżanowski
- Episode 84 - Automation Fun with Jared Sorge
- Episode 81 - Awaiting for Async with Vincent Pradeilles
- Episode 68 - App Store Review Guidelines with Paweł Madej
- Episode 24 - Continuous Integration with Kyle Newsome
- Xcode Cloud Beta Signup
- CoreInt Episode 487 - I Spent A Week On It
- Apple Developer Tech Talks
- Steve Lipton - Swift Playgrounds Course
- Apple SwiftUI Sample App Tutorials
- NSSpain 15 - Xcode Cloud: What is it? How to use it? Is it for me? - Josh Holtz
- HWS - How to build your first SwiftUI app with Swift Playgrounds
- CompileSwift Live Stream Highlight - macOS UI Design with Sketch
- Apple Design Resources
- Swift Studio by Marcin Krzyzanowski
- "Swift Light" by Marin Todorov
- Nova by Panic
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
All that to say, RevenueCat handles all the headaches of in-app purchases so you can get back to building your app. Try RevenueCat today at revenuecat.com.
Your podcast's publishing platform
Transistor not only hosts your podcast but also:
- Help distribute your podcast with integrations to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, YouTube, and Mailchimp
- Deep analytics including average downloads per episode, popular podcast apps, number of subscribers, trends
- Professional support for creatives, businesses, and professional podcasters when it comes to hosting and analytics
How do you start a podcast?
Try it today with this special link:
Indie Developer Spotlight - KalWoche by Matthias Deuschl
Give a try to the first of many Indie Developer Spotlights with KalWoche by Matthias Deuschl
With this Independent Watch app, scroll through the calendar with the Digital Crown. Count days / weeks with the date calculator. Multiple complications including weekday, week of year, date.
- Practical calendar for quick flipping: scroll through time month by month with the Digital Crown.
- What weekday is April 1st? When is week 18? Which week of the year is beginning of November? → Just scroll until you see.
- How long until date x? → Simply scroll, tap, see.
- date calculator: add days, weeks, months or years from today or the selected date and the result is displayed as a date with weekday and calendar week. In addition, the duration from today or the selected date until then is displayed.
- Clean watchface complications help to always keep the current weekday, date and week of year in view. Find your perfect fit with numerous options.
Give this app a try today at:
- Future of WWDC and Tech Talks
- What will be the next big thing next year?
- How can iPadOS improve?
- How should code start using Async/await?
- Problems with macOS Monterey
- Where are the pain points for SwiftUI?
- Who should start using Xcode Cloud?
- What's next for the App Store, Developers, and the courts?
...and the big announcement!
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★