- Hello Server-Side Swift by Logan Wright
- Leo's Vapor Tutorials and Videos
- How to get started developing Server-Side Swift - SwiftTO 2019
- Vapor – Deep Dive Guide into Setup and Deployment for Heroku and Ubuntu
- Asynchronous Multithreaded Parallel World of Swift
- Server Side Swift with Vapor on raywenderlich.com
- Porting Swift to Windows by Saleem Abdulrasool
- Specialize in helping businesses build apps for iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch
- 10 years of experience developing for a variety of Apple platform
- Helping dev shops which lack experience with Apple platforms and Swift
Contact me if you need help today.
We have an opening for sponsors
- Do you have a product or service which can target our ever growing community of developers as well as technology and business leaders?
Contact me today if you are interested in sponsoring or go to our Patreon page.
How does Vapor compare With other backends?
- Why not use CloudKit or Firebase?
- How does it compare to NodeJS, Ruby, .Net or PHP?
- Limitation of various programming languages
- Preferred Database Backend
- What's the difference between Vapor and other Server-Side Swift backend frameworks?
- What is the Server-Side Group and SwiftNIO?
Using Vapor Today
- Is it ready for production?
- What are some considerations a dev team should make?
- What's the best way to get started?
- What plugins are available? (Database, Authentication, Leaf, etc...)
- What are differences with Swift on the server vs. the client?
- How can you share code correctly between iOS and the server?
The Future of Vapor 4
- What improvements are being made in Vapor 4?
- How does SwiftNIO2 affect Vapor?
- How does Swift 5 change the way database models work?
- How has SwiftUI and Combine affected Vapor and the way HTML is rendered?
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★