- Erica Sadun (website)
- Episode 20: WWDC 2019 - Mac Development with Daniel Jalkut
- Episode 49: Vapor 4 with Tibor Bödecs
- Episode 34: Server-Side Swift with Tim Condon
- try! Swift World
- Swift Argument Parser
- yonaskolb/Mint (GitHub) - THE WAY to install Swift Package Tools
- WE FOUND AN INSTALLATION TOOL! - “mint” (a simple SwiftPM installer) has improved my command line life - Erica Sadun
- Musings on `Result` and building a command line utility with completion handlers - Erica Sadun
- Swift Package Continuous Integration - Leo Dion
- Erica's Command Line Tools
- Leo's Command Line Tools
- HomeBrew Stuff (for Swift Packages - See Mint)
- docopt - Command-line interface description language
- kylef/Commander (GitHub) - Compose beautiful command line interfaces in Swift
- JohnSundell/Publish (GitHub) - A static site generator for Swift developers
- VT100 codes 🙄
- Exit Codes
- Swift Language Change Log
- Swift on Windows
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Audible is the leading provider of spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, ranging from best sellers, to celebrity memoirs, news, business, and self-development. Every month, members get one (1) credit to pick any title, plus two (2) Audible Originals from a monthly selection, and access to daily news digests (from The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post), as well as guided meditation programs.
Talking to Strangers - What We Should Know About the People We Don't Know
Written and Narrated by: Malcolm Gladwell
Try it out today and 2 free audiobooks:
Swift Argument Parser
- How does the parser work?
- What's the difference between Argument, Option, and Flag?
- What folks find challenging with it?
- How we are using the new library?
- How to run asynchronously with command line tools?
- How log and write to stdout and stderr?
- Dealing with errors
- Future of Swift
... also Leo wants to waste time porting SwiftUI into terminal apps
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★