- Lucas Derraugh
- Episode 57 - SwiftUI with Majid Jabrayilov - Part 2
- Episode 56 - SwiftUI with Majid Jabrayilov - Part 1
- Episode 55 - WWDC 2020 and Xcode 12 with Vadim Shpakovski - Part 2
- Episode 54 - WWDC 2020 and Xcode 12 with Vadim Shpakovski - Part 1
- Episode 53 - WWDC 2020 - Quick Thoughts
- Episode 20 - WWDC 2019 - Mac Development with Daniel Jalkut
- Responder Chain Episodes
- Speculid Update for Big Sur
WWDC Videos - We Loved
- Adopt the new look of macOS
- What’s new in Mac Catalyst
- Optimize the interface of your Mac Catalyst app
- What's new in SwiftUI
- Port your Mac app to Apple Silicon
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
If you want your app to succeed, there's never been a better time to read up on App Store Optimization and Appfigures provides that for you.
- Check out their great articles and guides on app store optimization
- Brand new teardowns of specific apps, like Spotify for instance or indie apps like Fotmob.
- New competitor's report in the Appfigures dashboard where you are able to view competitor downloads, build performance benchmarks, and see the new trends as they happen. Check it out here.
- Check out more of their resources at appfigures.com/resources.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
360iDev - August 16 - 19 (Remote)
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
Use the promo code WeAreSwift to get 20% off registration.
WWDC and Mac
- Emphasis on Mac Development
- Why should iOS developers get into Mac development?
- iPad Pro Apps vs Mac Pro Apps
- Challenges of SwiftUI vs AppKit
- Improvements to AppKit
- Widgets on macOS
- SwiftUI Updates for Document-Based Apps
- Electron vs Native
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★