- Jameson Toole (@jamesonthecrow)
WWDC Videos - We Loved
- Build an Action Classifier with Create ML
- Detect Body and Hand Pose with Vision
- Make apps smarter with Natural Language
- Control training in Create ML with Swift
- Get models on device using Core ML Converters
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
If you want your app to succeed, there's never been a better time to read up on App Store Optimization and Appfigures provides that for you.
- Check out their great articles and guides on app store optimization
- Brand new teardowns of specific apps, like Spotify for instance or indie apps like Fotmob.
- New competitor's report in the Appfigures dashboard where you are able to view competitor downloads, build performance benchmarks, and see the new trends as they happen. Check it out here.
- Check out more of their resources at appfigures.com/resources.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Your podcast's publishing platform
Transistor not only hosts your podcast but also:
- Help distribute your podcast with integrations to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, YouTube, and Mailchimp
- Deep analytics including average downloads per episode, popular podcast apps, number of subscribers, trends
- Professional support for creatives, businesses, and professional podcasters when it comes to hosting and analytics
Try it today with this special link:
Preparing for Machine Learning
- What does it mean to build a Model?
- What tasks are you trying to perform?
- How do you prep data for a model?
- How do you collect data for a model?
Deciding the Machine Learning Task
- What types of task can ML do?
- What's the difference between recommendation and recognition?
- What is supervised learning?
- What does Apple provide for building models?
- How does the Vision framework work?
- Why should you consider Machine Learning on Device?
- How can you process Speech?
- How does choosing the processor affect training?
Making ML Part of the Project
- How to iterate over models?
- How do you acquire that first set of data?
- What is synthetic data?
- How do you implement unit testing in Machine Learning?
ML and WWDC 2020
- How does Apple Silicon on the Mac affect Machine Learning?
- What advances in Machine Learning came out of WWDC 2020?
- How WWDC 2020 reveals how ML continues to evolve?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★