Bonus! We talked about Automattic and Apple here...
- Episode 61 - Machine Learning and Core ML with Jameson Toole
- Episode 57 - SwiftUI with Majid Jabrayilov - Part 2
- Episode 49 - Vapor 4 with Tibor Bödecs
- Fetching objects from Core Data in a SwiftUI project by Donny Wals
- Why NetNewsWire Is Fast by Brent Simmons
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
If you want your app to succeed, there's never been a better time to read up on App Store Optimization and Appfigures provides that for you.
- Check out their great articles and guides on app store optimization
- Brand new teardowns of specific apps, like Spotify for instance or indie apps like Fotmob.
- New competitor's report in the Appfigures dashboard where you are able to view competitor downloads, build performance benchmarks, and see the new trends as they happen. Check it out here.
- Check out more of their resources at appfigures.com/resources.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Your podcast's publishing platform
Transistor not only hosts your podcast but also:
- Help distribute your podcast with integrations to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, YouTube, and Mailchimp
- Deep analytics including average downloads per episode, popular podcast apps, number of subscribers, trends
- Professional support for creatives, businesses, and professional podcasters when it comes to hosting and analytics
How do you start a podcast?
Try it today with this special link:
Why Local Storage?
- Local cache is import for speed and being off-line
- Benefits of a flat file vs local database
- Why not run a server on your iPhone?
- How SQLite works?
- What's missing from SQLite as opposed to a relational database server?
- How to get started with SQLite in Swift?
- Dealing with data types in SQLite
- What is Journaling and Why not use it?
- What is Object Relational Mapping?
- What is an Object Graph?
- What is a Context?
- Why use Core Data vs SQLite?
- Challenges in Dealing with Migrations
CoreData Tips and Tricks
- Optimizations in CoreData
- How to Debug CoreData
- Building for Cross-Platform
- Testing Different Versions
- How Syncing to makes your app more tolerant based on API changes
- Dealing with CloudKit
- Dealing with SwiftUI
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★