Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/7pNF4em4pyU
- Episode 34 - Server-Side Swift with Tim Condon
- Episode 49 - Vapor 4 with Tibor Bödecs
- Episode 74 - Year of the Server with Tim Condon - Part 2
- The Future of Swift on the Server by Tim
- Building the next version of the Smoke Framework by Simon Pilkington
- Swift Server Work Group
- Use Swift on AWS Lambda with Xcode - WWDC 2020
- Platforms State of the Union - WWDC 2020 (Vapor at 30:30)
- Virtualization Framework
- Running Docker on Apple Silicon M1 by Sven A. Schmidt
- AWS Graviton
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
- Specialize in helping businesses build apps for iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch
- 10 years of experience developing for a variety of Apple platform
- Helping dev shops which lack experience with Apple platforms and Swift
Contact me if you need help today.
Swift Server Work Group and SwiftNIO
- What is the Swift Server Work Group?
- Server-Side at WWDC
- What is SwiftNIO and how does it fit with Server-Side Swift?
- Why SwiftNIO instead of URLSession?
- Should you use SwiftNIO for my iOS app?
State of Swift on the Server
- Where Swift has grown in 2020
- State of Kitura after IBM
- Swift and Server-Side Swift on Windows
- AWS Lambda and Smoke
- Swift on Ubuntu 20, Centos, and Amazon Linux
ARM and Swift on the Server
- Server Development on Apple Silicon/ARM
- Virtualization on Apple Silicon
- The Future of ARM Servers
- more on concurrency proposal and Vapor 5 in the next episode... 😯
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★