Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/UpUQY7sD9g4
- Episode 38 - Accessibility with Kim Arnett
- Episode 25 - Hiring an iOS Developer with John Knox
- Episode 12 - iOS Developer Interviews with Alex Bush
Heartwitch 1.4.1 released!
- Live stream your health stats while you play the latest video games or exercise online.
- Show your heart rate as you live stream with this watch app!
Heartwitch is a combination Apple Watch and Web Application for sending your health data to a web browser window.
Use the promo code EMPOWERAPPSMARCH to get 3 months premium free
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
- Removing Anxiety for the Process
- Testing Skills Properly
- Importance of Communication and People Skills
- Creating a Welcoming Environment
- Clear Intentions and Company Buy-In
- Clear Job Postings
What to Ask Company During Interview
- Find out about Turnover
- How's their Diversity
- What's their Day-to-Day Schedule
- What's their priority for Mobile Development and iOS
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★