Part 2 of Episode at Xcoders!
- More on Swift Package Manager, Graphics Management, and Server-Side Dev 👆
Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/hWVfxNkY5Sw
- Xcoders Podcast - March 2021
- Episode 73 - Multi-Platform SwiftUI with Malin Sundberg
- Episode 24 - Continuous Integration with Kyle Newsome
- Episode 80 - A Tour of Software Testing with Christina Moulton
- Episode 51 - Haikus of Code with Erica Sadun - Part 1
- Episode 52 - Haikus of Code with Erica Sadun - Part 2
- Xcode Project Generation: A Primer
- App Distribution
- Continuous Integration
- Mac Development
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Swift Heroes Digital 2021
Swift Heroes Digital is a one day event, for developers, designers and project managers at all levels of experience with the Swift platform. Combining resources from the Swift Heroes Global network, we’re excited to be bringing you this international, interactive event.
Share this code with your network and they receive 20% discount on all Swift Heroes tickets: SH21-SPEAKERS-COMMUNITY
Insert the code under 'redeem voucher' on the ticketing platform to receive 20% discount on all ticket types.
- Getting started with Continuous Integration
- Avoiding Xcode Project Merges
- Avoiding over-automation
- Using test plans to empower your tests
- Xcodegen vs Tuist for Project Generation
- Gitlab CI vs GitHub Actions vs Jenkins
- The power of Fastlane
- Yes Makefiles are still great!
- Using ArgumentParser and ShellOut
- macOS Development Challenges
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★