Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/rhVazmvPTYo
- Episode 73 - Multi-Platform SwiftUI with Malin Sundberg
- Episode 66 - UI Design for Developers with Heidi Helen Pilypas
- Episode 38 - Accessibility with Kim Arnett
- Episode 31 - Future Proofing Your Apps with Gui Rambo
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
All that to say, RevenueCat handles all the headaches of in-app purchases so you can get back to building your app. Try RevenueCat today at revenuecat.com.
How building around Reddit works?
- Why Reddit is easier than Twitter?
- How the variety in apps helps the experience?
- Simplicity and Native Features
- Dealing with Walled Gardens like Reddit Chat
How Apollo works?
- How Server-Side Push Notifications
- Dealing with Imgur
- Whether to use third-party library
- Finding great beta users
- Testing Accessibility
- UI Design notes
- Building Widgets with SwiftUI
- Finding a user community
- Designing great gestures
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★