- Episode #88
- Apr 24, 2021
Conferences with John Wilker
Conferences with John Wilker
- 34m podcast at transistor.fm
- 35m video at youtube.com
John Wilker (johnwilker.com)
360|iDev - August 22 - 25, 2021
- Use the promo code EmpowerApps to get 25% off registration.
- Twitter (jwilker)
- Instagram (johntwilker)
- 360|iDev - August 22 - 25, 2021
Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/XXQB24mqQp4
- Episode 36 - Upgrading Your Skills in 2020 with Paul Hudson
- Episode 9 - iPad Apps for Businesses and Pros
- WWDC 2021 Announced
- 360|iDev 2021 Call For Papers will close May 7, 2021!
- Plex now works with the Apple TV app, but not all content is available - iMore
- John on using his iPad
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
All that to say, RevenueCat handles all the headaches of in-app purchases so you can get back to building your app. Try RevenueCat today at revenuecat.com.
360iDev - August 22 -25 (Hybrid)
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
Use the promo code EmpowerApps to get 25% off registration.
Hosting Conferences Today
- Different Challenges with 2021 vs 2020
- Getting Signups and Registrations
- Improvements to Online Platforms
- Dealing with Zoom Fatigue
Being a Speaker
- There's always something the audience can learn
- Teaching as a novice and avoiding missing steps
- Practice at your "local" meeting or on a podcast 😁
- Encourage others to speaker for the first time
- The More The Merrier
WWDC Wish List
- Allowing more content available on Apple TV
- Leo's novice experiences with Apple TV
- Thoughts on multi-user Fitness+
- Apple Watch Band for Watch Enthusiasts?
- More Interactive Widgets on iOS 15
- iPad Pro vs Mac Book Air M1
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★