Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/X5XOnyysMWo
- Episode 85 - AWS Amplify with Kilo Loco
- Episode 75 -Year of the Server with Tim Condon - Part 2
- Episode 49 - Vapor 4 with Tibor Bödecs
- Soto - Swift SDK for Amazon Web Services
- Hummingbird - Lightweight, flexible server framework written in Swift
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
All that to say, RevenueCat handles all the headaches of in-app purchases so you can get back to building your app. Try RevenueCat today at revenuecat.com.
360iDev - August 22 -25 (Hybrid)
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
Use the promo code EmpowerApps to get 25% off registration.
What is SOTO and how does it work with S3?
- How SOTO Works?
- How SOTO sets up its code?
- Why use S3 for storage?
- How S3 compares with other services?
What Devs Should Know About AWS
- What is the best way to serve your website from AWS?
- How to setup authentication with AWS?
- How does Amplify fit in with other services?
- How to use DynamoDB with SOTO?
How SOTO works with Lambda?
- How SOTO works with your Lambda?
- Dealing with Authentication, SOTO, and Lambda?
- How to avoid high costs with AWS?
- What is Hummingbird?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★