- Gio Lodi - gio.codes
Podcast Survey - https://brightdigit.typeform.com/to/yVZN2gIT
Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/OM9jbAbUXZ0
- Episode 15 - Test-Driven Development with Joshua Greene and Michael Katz
- Episode 24 - Continuous Integration with Kyle Newsome
- Episode 62 - Local Database Storage on iOS with Aaron Douglas
- Episode 72 - Functional Programming with Daniel Steinberg
- Episode 80 - A Tour of Software Testing with Christina Moulton
- Episode 81 - Awaiting for Async with Vincent Pradeilles
- Episode 92 - WWDC 2021 - Platforms State of the Union with Peter Witham
- How to test Swift async/await code with XCTest by Gio
- xUnit Test Patterns: Refactoring Test Code by Gerard Meszaros
- What's a Test Double?
- What's New in Testing talk by Gio from Melbourne CocoaHeads - June 10th 2021
- Dependency Inversion Principle
- dimsumthinking.com by Daniel Steinberg
- Leo Dion - Combine-ing the Old with the New from 360iDev 2019 (on creating Publisher Factories/Publicists)
- Xcode Cloud Beta Signup
- Embrace Expected Failures in XCTest
- Meet Xcode Cloud
- Explore Xcode Cloud workflows
- Customize your advanced Xcode Cloud workflows
- Diagnose unreliable code with test repetitions
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
All that to say, RevenueCat handles all the headaches of in-app purchases so you can get back to building your app. Try RevenueCat today at revenuecat.com.
TDD Thoughts from WWDC 2021
- Is Xcode Cloud Ready?
- Who's the target audience for Xcode Cloud?
- On Testing with Async/Await
- Combine vs Async/Await
- How to expect failures in Xcode 12.5
- Testing Repetitions
TDD, SwiftUI & Combine
- Why do TDD now in Swift?
- Difficulties adopting it later in project
- TDD in SwiftUI vs UIKit
- Isolating Systems with TDD
- What are the different types of Test Doubles?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★