- Steve Lipton- Twitter @Steve_Lipton
Podcast Survey - https://brightdigit.typeform.com/to/yVZN2gIT
Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/l5A8FHfvqIc
- Episode 94 - iPad Development with Adam Shaw
- Episode 92 - WWDC 2021 - Platforms State of the Union with Peter Witham
- Episode 63 - Apple Watch 2020 with Steve Lipton
- Episode 36 - Upgrading Your Skills in 2020 with Paul Hudson
- Apple HI Guidelines - Accessibly
- WWDC 2021 - Create accessible experiences for watchOS
- WWDC 2021 - SwiftUI Accessibility: Beyond the basics
- Apple previews powerful software updates designed for people with disabilities
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
All that to say, RevenueCat handles all the headaches of in-app purchases so you can get back to building your app. Try RevenueCat today at revenuecat.com.
360iDev - August 22 -25 (Hybrid)
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
Use the promo code EmpowerApps to get 25% off registration.
Swift Playgrounds Challenges
- Challenges with the File Structure
- Mac vs iPad
- How Playground Templates Work
- UIKit vs Swift on Playgrounds
- Dealing with Access Levels
Swift Playgrounds Benefits and Updates
- Publishing to the App Store
- Integration with Xcode Cloud?
- Benefits of Direct Hardware Access
- More Accessibility with the iPad
- Pro Apps on the iPad
- Xcode Integration?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★