Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/wQNs2ii-zsI
- Episode 39 - Managing Code Quality with Anne Cahalan
- Episode 92 - WWDC 2021 - Platforms State of the Union with Peter Witham
- Episode 98 - Async, Await, and Combine with Marin Todorov
- Episode 106 - Mac Dev in 2021 with Daniel Jalkut
- Expert Swift by Marin Bencevic, Ray Fix, Shai Mishali and Ehab Yosry Amer
- Modern Concurrency in Swift - Async/Await, Task Groups & Actors by Marin Todorov
- Combine: Asynchronous Programming with Swift by Marin Todorov, Shai Mishali and Florent Pillet
- WWDC 2020 - Refine Objective-C frameworks for Swift
- Combine Community
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
All that to say, RevenueCat handles all the headaches of in-app purchases so you can get back to building your app. Try RevenueCat today at revenuecat.com.
- What is Expert Swift?
- How to be pragmatic about expert features on your team?
- How can you improve your use of Codable in Swift?
- What are ways to improve Objective-C for Swift consumption?
- How can you hide certain Objective-C APIs from Swift?
- What makes for good API design?
- How to version your API?
- How Functional Reactive Programming fits?
- Future of Combine and Reactive in an Async and Await
... and another book Shai is helping with concurrently
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★