Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/aMBoJDnBuSo
- E111 - Indie Dev #1 - Dark Noise by Charlie Chapman
- E27 - Media Outreach with Jeff Gamet
- E26 - App Store Optimization with Ariel Michaeli
- E62 - Local Database Storage on iOS with Aaron Douglas
- E112 - Indie Dev #2 - Tasks by Mustafa Yusuf
- E106 - Mac Dev in 2021 with Daniel Jalkut
- E94 - iPad Development with Adam Shaw
- E71 - App Dev Stack with Jordan Morgan
- E113 - Indie Dev #3 - Focused Work with Michael Tigas
- Spend Stack
- Try out the new SwiftUI Tour in the Buffer beta
- A New Home for Spend Stack
- RevenueCat - Cashing Out: How to Sell Your App by David Barnard
- Can you learn design
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
All that to say, RevenueCat handles all the headaches of in-app purchases so you can get back to building your app. Try RevenueCat today at revenuecat.com.
From error tracking to performance monitoring, developers can see what actually matters, solve quicker, and learn continuously about their applications - from the frontend to the backend.
- Source code, error filters, stack locals — Sentry enhances application performance monitoring with stack traces.
- Quickly identify performance issues before they become downtime.
- Breadcrumbs make application development a little easier by showing you the trails of events that lead to the error(s).
- Real-time application monitoring means data, in real-time.
- Dashboards add a visual element to our application monitoring.
Over 1M developers and 80K organizations already ship better software faster with Sentry application monitoring.
Check out their great iOS dev docs at:
Sign up today for free at:
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
- How to manage your time as a side gig
- How to decide what apps to work on
- Why learning about the competition is important
- Using SwiftUI and CloudKit in 2022
- How getting an acquired works
- On writing his book series - The Best-in-Class iOS App
- Why accessibility is important
- Can you learn design
- Why you shouldn't start with design
- Why you need to be able to describe your app in one sentence
- Pros and cons of low vs high fidelity
- Why the tone of your app is important
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★