- Episode #117
- Mar 9, 2022
Empower Station with Matt Braun
Empower Station with Matt Braun
- 40m podcast at transistor.fm
- 45m video at youtube.com
Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/HRfciIxoSMo
- E27 - Media Outreach with Jeff Gamet
- E71 - App Dev Stack with Jordan Morgan
- E78 - Apple Silicon Review with Gui Rambo
- E113 - Indie Dev #2 - Tasks by Mustafa Yusuf
- Matt's Empower Station Tweet
- Leo's Empower Station Specs
- Eddy Cue mentions SketchParty TV
- Buy Hacking with tvOS and build apps and games for Apple TV
- Beginning Native tvOS Apps | raywenderlich.com
- SwiftUI on tvOS | raywenderlich.com
- tvOS Top Shelf Tutorial: Static and Interactive | raywenderlich.com
- Beginning tvOS Development with TVML Tutorial | raywenderlich.com
- Disney bought baseball’s tech team to take on Netflix
- Paper by WeTransfer
- MacStories - SketchParty TV By Federico Viticci
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
All that to say, RevenueCat handles all the headaches of in-app purchases so you can get back to building your app. Try RevenueCat today at revenuecat.com.
From error tracking to performance monitoring, developers can see what actually matters, solve quicker, and learn continuously about their applications - from the frontend to the backend.
- Source code, error filters, stack locals — Sentry enhances application performance monitoring with stack traces.
- Quickly identify performance issues before they become downtime.
- Breadcrumbs make application development a little easier by showing you the trails of events that lead to the error(s).
- Real-time application monitoring means data, in real-time.
- Dashboards add a visual element to our application monitoring.
Over 1M developers and 80K organizations already ship better software faster with Sentry application monitoring.
Check out their great iOS dev docs at:
Sign up today for free at:
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
- Home Button is here to stay
- M1 on the iPad Air
- What the Mac Studio Means
- Leo's Choice of Configuration
- Future of Apple TV
- How the market of the Apple TV works
- The power of being mentioned at an Apple Event
- Testing Apple TV Software
- TVML vs UIKit vs SwiftUI on the TV
- Games on the Apple TV
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★