Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/QY0TPCHXMWA
- Episode 77 - Swift Package Index with Sven A. Schmidt
- Episode 46 - Developer Community (Part 2) with Dave Verwer
- Episode 45 - Developer Community (Part 1) with Dave Verwer
- Swift Package Manager: understand resolve, reset and update
- Xcode 13.3 supports SPM binary dependency in private GitHub release
- Localized SwiftUI Views in a Swift Package
- Integrate a complex Swift Package into your iOS app
- Automate the way you keep up with dependency changes in your Swift Package
- The best registries for your Swift Package
- Use Swift Package Manager in your own Swift Package
- Swift Package Dependencies Checker - Github Action
From error tracking to performance monitoring, developers can see what actually matters, solve quicker, and learn continuously about their applications - from the frontend to the backend.
- Source code, error filters, stack locals — Sentry enhances application performance monitoring with stack traces.
- Quickly identify performance issues before they become downtime.
- Breadcrumbs make application development a little easier by showing you the trails of events that lead to the error(s).
- Real-time application monitoring means data, in real-time.
- Dashboards add a visual element to our application monitoring.
Over 1M developers and 80K organizations already ship better software faster with Sentry application monitoring.
Check out their great iOS dev docs at:
Sign up today for free at:
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
- How Swift Package Manager has improved?
- Dealing with Binary Dependencies
- Plugin Support in Swift 5.6
- Xcode Issues
- Proper Versioning in SPM
- SwiftUI and Localization with SPM
- Targets vs Products
- Setting up for CI Success
- Find Packages for your App
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★