Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/z5JTfzBX4WM
- Cross Platform Comparison with Rob Kerr
- Swift Package Manager Super Powers with Marco Eidinger
- Scaling and Security with Jeroen Leenarts
- Multi-Platform SwiftUI with Malin Sundberg
- UI Design for Developers with Heidi Helen Pilypas
- Server Driven UI Crash Course - iOS, Swift, SwiftUI and NodeJS/Express
- Introduction to Server Driven UI in iOS, Swift & SwiftUI - Udemy Course
- A Deep Dive into Airbnb’s Server-Driven UI System by Ryan Brooks
Swift Remote Studio
Virtual Coworking for iOS, Mac, and Swift Developers.
The last two years have taken a toll on us all. You may have been feeling isolated while working remotely, but now you can do something about it. Join a growing community of iOS, Mac, and Swift developers, designers, and creators just like you.
Help one another out. Get motivated. Create new friendships.
Work Together, Swiftly.
- Virtual Coworking
- Silent Coworking
- Community Spaces
- Job Board
- Member Discounts
- Community Events
Use the promo code EMPOWER15 will get them 15% off any plan.
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
Want Ariel to review your screenshots so you can get more downloads?
Submit it here and tune into the live stream on Thursday 5/5 @ 10:30AM EST to see it!
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Submit your app today at:
and tune into the live stream here:
on Thursday 5/5 @ 10:30AM EST to see it!
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
360iDev - Denver, CO – August 28-31, 2022 (Hybrid)
Grand Hyatt Denver
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
Use the promo code EmpowerApps to get 20% off registration.
- Where Server-Driven UI makes sense
- How it helps with Cross-Platform development
- Setting decoding components from the server
- Migrating your app to use server-driven UI
- Which is easier SwiftUI or UIKit
- Dealing with Versioning
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★