Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/_-k97s1ZPzE
- Episode 92 - WWDC 2021 - Platforms State of the Union with Peter Witham
- Episode 85 - AWS Amplify with Kilo Loco
- Episode 120 - Xcode Tips with Dominik Hauser
- Episode 121 - Server-Driven UI with Mohammad Azam
- Episode 108 - What is Firebase with Peter Friese
- Episode 97 - Day One App Ideas with Mikaela Caron
- Episode 90 - AWS and SOTO with Adam Fowler
- Episode 75 - Year of the Server with Tim Condon - Part 2
- Episode 49 - Vapor 4 with Tibor Bödecs
- Episode 48 - Alternative Backends with Kristaps Grinbergs
- Episode 8 - Cloud and Backend Services For Apps with Erik Gillespie
- Code with Chris - Getting Started with Vapor 4
- WWDC 2022 - Use Xcode for server-side development
- Apps that use iCloud can now be transferred to another developer in the Apple Developer Program.
360iDev - Denver, CO – August 28-31, 2022 (Hybrid)
Grand Hyatt Denver
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
Use the promo code EmpowerApps to get 20% off registration.
- Do you need a backend?
- Why company size matters?
- SQL vs NoSQL Database
- Hosting vs MBaaS
- What if you have an existing dev ops or backend team?
- Is CloudKit an even better option with transferrable apps?
- When does Vapor make sense?
- How can devs learn more about iOS/Swift backends?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★