Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-xWEdAaOTc
- Episode 101 - How to Learn New APIs with Stewart Lynch - Part 1
- Episode 102 - How to Learn New APIs with Stewart Lynch - Part 2
Stream - Free In-App Messaging SDK & UI Kits for iOS/Swift
Stream Chat is the easiest way to add messaging to your iOS app. High-level UI components connect the Stream Chat API with minimal coding.
- Try Stream Chat free for 30 days https://gstrm.io/empowerapps or
- apply for your Maker Account, free forever for qualifying teams https://gstrm.io/empowerappsmaker
Try for free
Bushel - the macOS virtual machine app for developers
I'm looking for beta testers!
- For developers who want to be rigorous and uncompromising in their app testing.
- You can set up your virtual machine for almost any configuration, from a fresh, factory reset of the Ventura beta all the way back to Big Sur.
- Test, simulate, roll back and debug apps and scripts however you need to without worrying about destroying your machine.
If you want to be invited to our first TestFlight, or even if you just want updates on Bushel, sign up at the website, and we will get in touch with you.
swiftpackageindex.com is the place to find Swift packages.
- over 5,000 packages indexed now, you’ll find a package that can help.
- help you make better decisions about your dependencies.
- host DocC-based documentation for package authors.
You can see how well maintained every package is, what platforms and Swift versions it’s compatible with based on real-world build data, how many other dependencies it will bring in and much more. Unlike an open-source library, running an open-source website requires ongoing time for maintenance and supporting package authors in addition to the time we spend on new features. Our work is primarily funded by you - the Swift community
If the site has helped you find a package, or if you want to support a community-run open-source project, please go to swiftpackageindex.com, look for the pink heart, and join over a hundred other people who support our work through GitHub sponsors.
- Why developer happiness gets in the way
- The widening gap between founder and developer
- Startup thinking vs Enterprise approach
- Taking Shortcuts
- Supporting other engineers on your team
- Dealing with difficult founders
- Importance of Communication
Also how can you learn to talk backwards!
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★