Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/YVrHPCZnC50
- Episode 39 - Managing Code Quality with Anne Cahalan
- Episode 120 - Xcode Tips with Dominik Hauser
- Episode 135 - Behind the Scenes of SwiftUI with Aviel Gross
swiftpackageindex.com is the place to find Swift packages.
- over 5,000 packages indexed now, you’ll find a package that can help.
- help you make better decisions about your dependencies.
- host DocC-based documentation for package authors.
You can see how well maintained every package is, what platforms and Swift versions it’s compatible with based on real-world build data, how many other dependencies it will bring in and much more. Unlike an open-source library, running an open-source website requires ongoing time for maintenance and supporting package authors in addition to the time we spend on new features. Our work is primarily funded by you - the Swift community
If the site has helped you find a package, or if you want to support a community-run open-source project, please go to swiftpackageindex.com, look for the pink heart, and join over a hundred other people who support our work through GitHub sponsors.
We talk about...
- (00:00) - What is Humane Development
- (02:15) - Finding the Cleverest Solution
- (05:45) - Bad Code Smells
- (07:45) - Your Brain on Code
- (11:30) - What you should do now
- (20:30) - Accessible Code
- (23:15) - Cognitive Overload and Teams
- (31:30) - Cyclomatic Complexity
- (36:00) - Final Thoughts
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)