Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/dOnI2PGqql0
- The list of restricted frameworks
- App Clips Official Documentation
- Nametag Official Site
- Jon Bauer: App Clips – When downloads are a dealbreaker - 360iDev 2022
swiftpackageindex.com is the place to find Swift packages.
- over 5,000 packages indexed now, you’ll find a package that can help.
- help you make better decisions about your dependencies.
- host DocC-based documentation for package authors.
You can see how well maintained every package is, what platforms and Swift versions it’s compatible with based on real-world build data, how many other dependencies it will bring in and much more. Unlike an open-source library, running an open-source website requires ongoing time for maintenance and supporting package authors in addition to the time we spend on new features. Our work is primarily funded by you - the Swift community
If the site has helped you find a package, or if you want to support a community-run open-source project, please go to swiftpackageindex.com, look for the pink heart, and join over a hundred other people who support our work through GitHub sponsors.
- What is an App Clip?
- What is a good example of an app which should be an clip?
- "But I don't want my user to only use the app once"
- What are some technical limitations of an App Clip?
- What's a good way to start an app which may be an app clip?
- What's a good way to integrate an app clip in an existing app?
- How do you get a user to move from an App Clip to an app (both technically and marketing-wise)
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Music from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)